Our resource library is robust, with lots of great resources, videos, research, and more that can help you in your engagement work. Scroll down to find out more about how to navigate our 1,500+ resources, and how to add your own!
Can't find what you're looking for? Our staff are always on hand to help you with questions about different aspects of engagement work. On our new staff listing page, you can learn more about the experts on our team—and how you can leverage our skills to help move forward work on your campus.
Key types of resources
Our resource library contains over 1,500 items from throughout Campus Compact’s history. In it, you’ll find the latest research and publications, archival materials from the beginning of our coalition’s work building the field of higher education civic and community engagement, and much more. Here are some of the key things you can expect to find:
- Knowledge hubs & collections - If you’re looking for a good place to start—try checking out our collections. They are great starting points for practitioners to learn more about a specific aspect of engagement work. They are highly curated—offering the best and most innovative tools, resources, and readings you can use for your work.
- Syllabi - Contributed by faculty at Campus Compact member institutions, our syllabi library covers engaged learning in a wide range of disciplines and issue areas.
- Research articles - We have a wide range of community-engaged research articles from across the field.
- Webinars & conference sessions - Find many past Campus Compact webinars and key sessions from our national conferences.
- Model programs - You can find examples of community-engaged programs from a wide range of institutions and community partners
Use the filter on the right side of the resource library to help narrow down your search! We recommend starting with the practice area filter, which categorizes resources by key topics in the field of higher education civic and community engagement.
You might also try narrowing down by resource type to find particular kinds of content, or by issue area to narrow down results by topics of interest, such as racial equity, voting, housing and homelessness, and more.
You can use discipline, course, and delivery to narrow down your search to our syllabus library. Use these filters to find syllabi from community-engaged courses at institutions across the country.
You can now create a user account that allows you to favorite resources to keep in a private collection. Read more about how to get started with a user profile on our blog post: Curate your experience with a compact.org user account.
Contribute to our library
We're always seeking model programs, syllabi, research articles, webinars, and more to add to our growing collection of civic and community engagement resources. Contribute to our resource library with our submit a resource form.