VISTA projects are hosted at Campus Compact member institutions and their community partners across the country. AmeriCorps members serve to build capacity for anti-poverty and civic engagement work.
Each year, member campuses and their partners are invited to apply to host an AmeriCorps member by submitting ideas for projects that serve low-income college students, low-income K-12 students, or low-income community members either on campus or in the surrounding community.
How to become a host site
The 2023-2024 AmeriCorps VISTA Host Site RFP is live and has a priority deadline of November 1, 2022 (Part I).
This year’s application will have two parts, with an initial proposal due in November and approved sites submitting additional materials and selecting performance measures in early winter. Please see the timeline below:
- September & October: Information & Application Assistance Sessions
- Mid-September: RFP goes live and application opens
- November 1: Priority Application Deadline
- December 15: Decisions Announced
- February 1, 2023: Part II Materials Due
- March 2023: Recruitment Begins
- July 2023: VISTA members begin service
If you’re interested in our program, we recommend that you sign up for one of our information sessions below:
- September 20, 2022 @ 2:00 PM EDT
- September 27, 2022 @ 4:00 PM EDT
- October 5, 2022 @ 3:30 PM EDT
- October 17, 2022 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Application materials and documents
- 23-24 Campus Compact AmeriCorps VISTA RFP
- 23-24 Campus Compact AmeriCorps VISTA Fillable Application
- Please download document without requesting access
- Performance Measure Guidance
If you’re interested in hosting a VISTA member for the current (2022-23) program year, please reach out to Lindsey Ravizza at email@example.com.
RFP Informational Materials
Current Host Sites
Learn more about the colleges and community partners who are currently hosting Campus Compact AmeriCorps members and the kinds of projects they have underway.