Join Campus Compact to access programs, tools & resources that support the whole institution in building knowledge, skills & capacity for community and civic engagement.
Member benefits Learn more about what we do
- Access capacity-building resources and programming that meet the needs of the moment
- Find resources you can count on
- Build networks and convene with colleagues to take collective action to advance the public good
- Access skill-building and relationship-centered professional development opportunities
- Provide your students with transformational experiences
- Amplify higher education's role in delivering public value—and get recognition for your part in it
State & Regional Affiliates Learn more
In certain states, colleges and universities join Campus Compact through one of our state or regional affiliate offices. Learn more about our affiliates and what they offer to members in their area.
Member duesExpand All
Annual rates for two-year and community colleges
For two-year institutions, we offer a flat rate based on total full time enrollment (FTE). This prioritizes access for community colleges and creates a simple pathway to allow a greater number of two-year institutions to engage with and benefit from the Campus Compact network.
|Enrollment (total FTE)|
Annual rates for four-year colleges & universities
Our revised dues schedule* for four-year institutions is a function of total full time enrollment (FTE) and instructional expense for student. By taking instructional expense per student into account, we incorporate an equity measure into our dues equation—it's a good proxy for an institution's financial resources.
To calculate your institution's annual dues, find the cell in the matrix that is the intersection of your institution's FTE range (a listed in the first column) and the instructional expenses per FTE (as listed in the first row). FTE and instructional expense data re drawn from the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS).
* For existing members, any decrease from a previous rate will occur immediately. Increases will be implemented over three years. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.