The 2022-2023 cohort of Engaged Scholars consists of 15 engaged faculty, staff, and administrators from Campus Compact member institutions across the country. This group of Engaged Scholars will meet virtually and in person over the course of a year, attending retreats and monthly meetings, participating in mentorship opportunities, and pursuing scholarly projects. Read more about the outstanding individuals selected for this cohort below. Presented in partnership with the Lang Center for Civic & Social Responsibility at Swarthmore College.
2022-2023 Engaged Scholars
- Call for Nominations Released: January 6, 2022
- Nomination Deadline: April 30, 2022
- Review Process: May 2022
- Nominees Notified Decision: May 2022
The cost to participate is $1,000 per person. Limited scholarships are available. Participation is limited to active/current Campus Compact members.
- Retreat 1 – August 2022 (in-person if possible)
- Retreat 2 – November 2022 (virtual)
- Retreat 3 – February 2023 (virtual)
- Retreat 4 – May/June 2023 (in-person at Swarthmore)
- Monthly virtual meetings – TBD beginning May 2022