You can now create a user account on compact.org! User accounts let you do two things:
- Create a curated, private collection of all your most frequently accessed content from our resource library>
- Access members-only resource library content, including webinars, knowledge hubs, and collections
We hope this feature makes our site easier (and more fun!) to use—and helps you spend less time bookmarking and more time getting direct access to the tools you need. Below, you’ll find step-by-step instructions for creating a user account, favoriting resources, and accessing members-only content.
How do I get started with a member account?
- First, visit compact.org/form/member-register
- Complete the form to request access. Note that accounts are only available to individuals associated with Campus Compact member institutions
- Once you submit the form, it will come to the Campus Compact team to review. We want you to have access to the site as quickly as possible, so we’ll try to get to your request right away. Note that on weekends and after business hours, our response time may be slower.
- When your account is approved, you will receive an email that allows you to set up your password and log in for the first time
How do I favorite resources?
Once you’re logged in, visit the resource library and click the star on a resource to add it to your favorites list.
How do I see my profile and favorited resources?
Visit your profile by clicking the profile icon in the top right corner of your screen. From there, you can search your favorited resources, search the entire library, or submit a resource for inclusion.
How do I access members-only content?
Once you’re logged in, you will automatically be able to access any member-only content on the site. You will know that you have access to this content because you will see an “unlocked” icon next to the resource title.
If you’re seeing a “locked” icon, you may need to log in. Just click the resource title to be redirected to a login screen and get access to the resource.
How do I log in a second time?
Don’t worry! Any time you try to favorite a resource or access members-only content, you’ll be prompted to log in, so it’s very easy to do.
If you want to log in in advance, you can either click the profile image in the top right corner of your screen or visit compact.org/user/login.
What happens if my institution does not renew Campus Compact membership?
Unfortunately, profiles are only available to active members. However, we will give you advance warning and plenty of time to prepare before we deactivate profiles. We will also save your profile in our system, so in the event that your institution re-joins Campus Compact in the future, we can restore access to your profile and all the great resources you may have saved for future reference.