Your talents, our coalition
Our Coalition, both the people and institutions who make it up, remains the underpinning of our work. We want to center your voices, priorities, and expertise and provide opportunities to become a key player in the national higher education civic and community engagement field.
Ways to lead
- Propose or co-host a coalition conversation on a key topic that is emerging in your work
- Propose or co-facilitate a Community of Practice that focuses on developing critical professional knowledge and skills
- Co-sponsor Compact events like symposia, conferences, or learning exchanges that bring together institutions and colleagues from across the country through in person or virtual events
- Serve on an advisory committee or a design team that helps shape how we conceptualize and implement our initiatives
- Coordinate a place-based network of colleagues and institutions who share the same local communities so that you can better organize for impact.
- Or propose a partnership with the Compact that scales campus or local innovation to a national audience.
Let us know how you would like to get involved as a leader in our coalition.