Original Essays on Engaged Scholarship Written for this Toolkit
- Cooper, D. (2009). The university in national development: The role of use-inspired research. Proposed comparative case studies of community- engaged research
- Cooper, T.L. (2009). Challenges of civic engagement research
- Jordan, C. (2009). Practical tools for overcoming the challenges of advancing your career as an engaged scholar
- McClellan, M. (2009). History at work: A public history project.
- Nyden, P. (2009). Collaborative university-community research teams
- O’Meara, K. (2009). Making the case for the new American scholar.
- Sandmann, L. (2009). Placing scholarly engagement “on the desk”