Institutionalizing Engaged Scholarship
- Fitzgerald, H. E., & Simon, L. K. (2012). The world grant ideal and engagement scholarship. Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement, 16(3), 33-55
- Franz, N., Childers, J., & Sanderlin, N. (2012). Assessing the culture of engagement on a university campus. Journal of Community Engagement and Scholarship, 5(2).
- Greenwood, D. J. (2012). Doing and learning action research in the neo-liberal world of contemporary higher education. Action Research, 10(2), 115–132.
- Jaeger, A.J., Jameson, J.K., & Clayton, P. (2012). Institutionalization of community-engaged scholarship at institutions that are both land-grant and research universities. Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement, 16(1), 149-167.
- Miller, W. A., & Billings, M. (2012). A university library creates a digital repository for documenting and disseminating community engagement. Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement, 16(2), 109-121.
- Scott, L. (2012). Engaged-learning: Community engagement classifications at U.S. land-grant institutions (doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from Education Resources Information Center.