Campus Compact invites you to complete the annual member survey for 2015. This survey marks 30 years of collecting data regarding campus-community engagement.
Your institution’s participation in this national survey is very important. Together we will be able to develop a greater understanding of today’s trends and practices in higher education community engagement. Thank you for your participation!
- Please ensure that only one survey per campus is completed.
- All data reported in the survey should reflect the 2014-15 Academic Year.
- Multiple offices will need to provide data for the most accurate campus portrait.
- The survey is to be completed online. You can save, exit and return as needed — but you must do so using the same computer. If you exit and go to a different computer, or if you clear your browser history on your computer, you will need to start the survey over from the beginning.
- We recommend that you review questions before starting, gathering information needed from other institutional offices and/or committees. You can print a shareable copy of these survey questions.
- You can change an answer by returning to an item already completed and entering a different response — but only prior to hitting the “submit” button.
- Once you select the “submit” button on the last page, you will not be able to edit or return.
- When responding to questions about students, please include data for all students — graduate and undergraduate — at your institution.
- Basic characteristics of your institution will be pulled from the Integrated Postsecondary Education System (IPEDS) and integrated into your institution’s survey data.
- You may want to begin by reviewing the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- The survey site will be open between October 19, 2015 and January 4, 2016, and is accessible via this link. Please start early so that you will have time to gather the information requested.
- If you gather all information prior to starting the survey, it should take no more than 60 minutes to complete.
- An Executive Summary of survey results will be available in the spring of 2015. You can view the 2014 Executive Summary and associated reports on the Campus Compact website.
Definitions and 2016 Survey FAQs