Fusion Course: Enhancing Online Education through Community-Based Learning
Three courses offered this summer: July 13-14, July 27-31, and August 3-14
Through this faculty development course, learn how to infuse community-based learning into online courses to give students hands-on, real-world experience that will strengthen learning, create connections to the larger community, and improve student retention rates.
Now through July 4, get $50 off your registration with code FIFTYOFF!
Summer 2020 Webinar Series
Campus Compact’s webinar series is back for Summer 2020 with a special series focused on the needs of campuses as they think about how to prepare for the Fall semester in light of COVID-19. Webinars touch on topics like online service-learning, partnerships, and risk management. Each session will include a 30-minute breakout group to discuss these topics with colleagues from across the country, share insights, and ask questions.
- June 30: Risk Management in Community Engagement: Considerations and Recommendations in the Time of COVID-19
- July 9: Pitfalls and Possibilities for Ethical Partnerships and Critical Pedagogy in Service Learning and Community Engagement in the COVID-19 Era
- July 16: Engaging Online: Promising Practices in E-Service Learning and Digital Civic Engagement
- July 23: Student Leadership in a Time of Global Crisis: From Ideas to Action for Full Participation in the 2020 Census & Elections
- August 4: Virtual Mentoring and Tutoring During COVID-19: Preventing K-12 Learning Loss and Building an Online Model for the Future