Campus Compact is now accepting proposals for the Compact22 national conference. We seek proposals that explore our theme: A Better Way Forward: Innovation with equity at the center. The conference will explore how we can imagine a better way forward, mobilizing the power of higher education to drive innovation, build connections, and create a new normal centered in equity and justice.
Proposals are due October 25, 2022
Sessions may explore topics such as civic engagement, community-engaged research, civic- and service-learning, institutional chance, university-community partnerships, and more. We welcome proposals representing work undertaken through public, private, two-year, four-year, and graduate colleges and universities, along with organizations outside of higher education, including community-based partners. All sessions should contribute to equity & inclusion goals and represent a multiplicity of perspectives.
- Compact22 is a virtual conference. To ensure technology runs smoothly and to offer an interactive, engaging experience for attendees, we are implementing several new session formats. You will be required to select one of these formats as part of your proposal. You can read more by scrolling down or visiting events.compact.org/compact22/program#formats.
- The majority of sessions will be 50 minutes in length.
- Session proposals must be submitted through our online application portal to be considered. For your convenience, you will find a preview of the session application form below.
- Presenters will be eligible for a Campus Compact member rate when registering for the conference. If you register at a higher rate and are later accepted as a conference speaker, you will be refunded the difference in rates (upon request).
- Session topics may not be changed after the review and selection process.
- Campus Compact may edit presentation titles or session descriptions for consistency and clarity.
- We will notify applicants about session decisions by email in November 2021.
- Presenters are required to register for the Compact22 conference. Registration must be completed by February 15, 2022 to receive the discounted speaker registration rate and to guarantee their session.
Questions about submitting a proposal? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.