Midterm Madness: We share our reflections on the midterm elections, plus some thoughts about the work ahead as we strive for even greater civic participation among college students. Learn about some of the most recent voter turnout data from CIRCLE at Tufts University, and hear three short interviews that dive into deeper detail about some of the work that went on to drive student voter turnout in the midterm elections. Interviewees include: Samantha Bayne, election engagement organizer at Iowa Campus Compact, Verdis Robinson, Campus Compact’s director of community college engagement, and Clarissa Unger, director of civic engagement at Young Invincibles. Listen now and weigh in online using #CompactNationPod.
Compact Nation Podcast: Season 3 Episode 7
- Campus Compact Newman Civic Fellowship
- The Center for Information & Research on Civic Learning and Engagement (CIRCLE) youth voting data
- Campus Compact’s Engage the Election Project
- Young Invincibles
- Students Learn Students Vote Coalition
- “Continuing the Work after the 2018 Midterms”
- Donate to Campus Compact for Giving Tuesday
Marisol Morales is vice president for network leadership at Campus Compact and a #CompactNationPod co-host.