Let’s Talk Faculty: This time on #CompactNationPod, we address faculty development! First, we dive into the evolving meaning of the word “faculty.” We also discuss a new publication, Reconceptualizing Faculty Development in Service-Learning/Community Engagement. Our bright spot of the episode is brought to us by Clayton Hurd, Campus Compact’s director of professional learning, who dives deep into the forthcoming Community Engagement Professional Credential. Plus, Emily’s sleuthing reveals Andrew’s alter ego, Mr. Pig. Listen now and weigh in online using #CompactNationPod.
Compact Nation Podcast: Season 3 Episode 5
- Reconceptualizing Faculty Development in Service-Learning/Community Engagement: Exploring Intersections, Frameworks, and Models of Practice
- Campus Compact’s Community Engagement Professional Credential
- Campus Compact 2020 National Conference
- Continuums of Service Conference
- Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference
- Midwest Campus Compact Conference
- Campus Compact National Webinar Series
Marisol Morales is vice president for network leadership at Campus Compact and a #CompactNationPod co-host.