SMEA Club at University of Great Falls
* UGF book drive
* Juvenile Detention Center
* Spook-a-roo at UGF
Great Falls Central Catholic High School
* Choreographed and coached the cheerleading squad
* Mixed and edited music
Kiwanis Club of Great Falls
* Bringing Up Grades (B.U.G.) Program
* Provides incentives for students to bring up their grades by at least one letter grade
* Key Club Advisor
* Advised and supported Great Falls High School's volunteer club.
* Attended events, participated in volunteer opportunities.
* Awarded Montana Key Club Advisor of the Year in 2015.
* City Park Clean Ups
* Skyline Christmas Party
* Wrapped and gave over 200 gifts to Head Start at Skyline
* Assisted in organizing, planning and hosting major fundraisers
* Travelled to Tanzania for three weeks
* Taught secondary school students math, English and music
* Taught primary students English
* Assisted at the HIV clinic
I moved to Great Falls at the age of 8 from San Bernardino, CA. I lived there for 7 years and then moved back down to California. I graduated from West Valley High School in Hemet, CA then got my B.A. in Psychology from the University of California Riverside. I worked in an After School Program for three years as a program director. I moved back up to Great Falls three years ago and reconnected with my husband Matthew (we met in the 7th grade at East Middle School). He has been in the 219th Red Horse Squadron for 10 years and is currently on his second deployment. Together we have a 2 year old son named Dean. I plan to become a teacher because that is one of the best ways I know to make a difference in the world.