Connect2Complete Resource Guide
The success of the C2C program has prompted Campus Compact to create this Resource Guide to help colleges implement the C2C model on their own campuses. The guide is designed for a broad range of audiences, including community engagement professionals, faculty, student leaders, administrators, and presidents. While resources contained within this guide were developed on the basis of the experiences, needs, and cultures of community colleges, the model has garnered interest from four-year institutions offering developmental education, which can adapt the information here for their own use.
The guide is divided into four sections, each focusing on a different aspect of the program.
- Section 1 provides an overview of the program; as such, it is a good starting point for all readers.
- Section 2 looks specifically at classroom application and is of particular interest to faculty and peer advocates.
- Section 3 focuses on the administrator’s role in structuring work with peer advocates and faculty.
- Section 4 focuses on program evaluation.
- The complete C2C guide also includes all sections as well as two appendices with profiles of program participants and sample materials developed by participating colleges.