The 2021-2022 cohort of Engaged Scholars consists of 15 engaged faculty, staff, and administrators from Campus Compact member institutions across the country. This group of Engaged Scholars will meet virtually and in person over the course of a year, attending retreats and monthly meetings, participating in mentorship opportunities, and pursuing scholarly projects. Read more about the outstanding individuals selected for this cohort below.
- Retreat 1 – August 2022 (in-person if possible)
- Retreat 2 – November 2022 (virtual)
- Retreat 3 – February 2023 (virtual)
- Retreat 4 – May/June 2023 (in-person at Swarthmore)
- Monthly virtual meetings – TBD beginning May 2022
Scholars are expected to:
- Attend and actively participate in every aspect of the Initiative, including virtual retreats, bi-monthly virtual meetings, and any individual or small group collaborative or mentoring meetings.
- Complete all required preparation (e.g., pre-readings, assessment, assigned tasks, etc.) and resulting action items.
- Actively communicate with program directors and fellow cohort scholars throughout the experience ensuring the highest level of engagement and collaboration.
- Pursue a scholarly project (individual or collaborative) of their choosing.
- Submit all program reports by the due dates.