Evaluation Criteria for Assessing Engaged Scholarship in RPT Processes
- Casey, K. M. (2011) Engaged scholarship and promotion and tenure at Michigan State University: What do we know? PowerPoint presentation at The Research University Civic Engagement Network (TRUCEN) annual meeting.
- Clearinghouse and National Review Board for the Scholarship of Engagement, Evaluation criteria for the scholarship of engagement.
- Mikkelsen M, Gelmon SB, Seifer SD, Kauper-Brown J (2005). Community-engaged scholarship for health collaborative: Review, tenure and promotion analysis protocol. Seattle, WA: Community- Campus Partnerships for Health
- Michigan State University Committee on Evaluating Quality Outreach. (1996, 2000). Points of distinction: A guidebook for planning & evaluating quality outreach, Michigan State University.
- Michigan State University, Reappointment, promotion, and tenure review form.
- North Carolina State University, (2006). Policies: “reappointment, promotion and tenure” and “statements of mutual expectations.”
- Office of Community-Based Research, Recognizing excellence in community–engaged scholarship: Guidelines for promotion and tenure decisions, University of Victoria.