Indicators of Engagement
A Strategy for Deepening Civic and Community Engagement in Higher Education
Funded by a grant from the Carnegie Corporation of New York, Campus Compact’s Indicators of Engagement initiative has documented and disseminated successful practices of the engaged campus at different institutional types.
- Campus engagement survey
- Indicators of engagement at community colleges
- Publication: The Community’s College
The Indicators of Engagement at Minority-Serving Institutions
- Indicators revised for minority-serving institutions
- Survey for minority-serving institutions
- Initial findings from the IOEP study of engagement at HBCUs, HSIs, and TCUs
- Publication: One with the Community: Indicators of Engagement at Minority-Serving Institutions
Campus Compact’s Indicators of Engagement Project is funded by a three-year grant from the Carnegie Corporation of New York. The statements made and views expressed here are solely the responsibility of the author.