Indicators of Engagement
A Strategy for Deepening Civic and Community Engagement in Higher Education
Funded by a grant from the Carnegie Corporation of New York, Campus Compact’s Indicators of Engagement initiative has documented and disseminated successful practices of the engaged campus at different institutional types.
The Indicators of Engagement at Community Colleges
- Campus engagement survey
- Indicators of engagement at community colleges
- Publication: The Community’s College
The Indicators of Engagement at Minority-Serving Institutions
- Indicators revised for minority-serving institutions
- Survey for minority-serving institutions
- Initial findings from the IOEP study of engagement at HBCUs, HSIs, and TCUs
- Publication: One with the Community: Indicators of Engagement at Minority-Serving Institutions
Campus Compact’s Indicators of Engagement Project is funded by a three-year grant from the Carnegie Corporation of New York. The statements made and views expressed here are solely the responsibility of the author.