GSL 5: Online Registration
GSL 5 Summit | April 15 – 17, 2018 | Begins 3:30 pm ET April 15 (Sunday), Ends 12:30 pm ET April 17 (Tuesday) | University of Notre Dame Conference Center, McKenna Hall
Global Service-Learning 101 Pre-Summit Workshop | April 14 – April 15, 2018 | Begins 2:00 pm ET April 14 (Saturday), Ends 12N ET April 15 (Sunday) | University of Notre Dame’s Center for Social Concerns, Geddes Hall
|Register||By March 15, 2018||
After March 15, 2018
|GSL 5 Summit Fees||$425||
|GSL 101 Pre-Summit*||$150||
*Maximum capacity for GSL 101 Pre-Summit Workshop is 50 participants
*Last day to register: April 1, 2018
Aligned with our values – access, inclusion, and the importance of many perspectives – financial support is available through a GSL 5 Summit Fee Scholarship (covers full $325 registration) and a GSL 5 Discounted Summit Fee. Globalsl.org and the GSL 5 Steering Committee are particularly interested in supporting diversity of voiced and better understanding the knowledge that develops through community-engaged practice. Preference will be given to accepted proposals. Scholarship recipients and/or their institutional and organizational partners maintain responsibility for travel, food and accommodations during the Summit.
The GSL Summit Fee Scholarship is intended to enable participation of various stakeholders, such as community-based organization representatives and residents of the Global South. The GSL Discounted Summit Fee is available for others who express financial constraints such as graduate students, K-12 educators, and others. You will be asked to indicate and explain which categories apply to your application.
GSL 5 Summit Fee Scholarship: The deadline is September 29, 2017. Notification of awards will be sent by October 15, 2017 and GSL5 registration is required by Nov. 15, 2017. We are pleased to announce that all 15 Summit Fee Scholarships were awarded.
GSL 5 Discounted Summit Fee: The deadline is September 29, 2017 to qualify for the $200 Summit Fee. Notifications will be sent by October 15, 2017 and GSL 5 registration is required by November 15, 2017. We are pleased to announce that 13 Discounted Summit Fees were awarded.
A second deadline is January 15, 2018 to qualify for the $250 Summit Fee. Notifications will be sent by February 15, 2018 and GSL 5 registration is required before March 15, 2018.
Global Service Learning 101 Pre-Summit Workshop Schedule – Click here for more information
Refund and Substitution Policy
- Should you need to cancel or make a substitution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel before February 15, 2018, you will receive a 50% refund. After February 15, 2018 we are unable to offer a refund.
- We are unable to offer refunds for the GSL 101 Pre-Summit Workshop.
- We are unable to offer refunds to Notre Dame Faculty, Staff and Students.
- At any point prior to the conference you can substitute someone at no cost. They must replace you for the entire registration. We are unable to substitute someone for part of your registration.
- Registration questions? Please call 574-631-6691 for assistance.
- For questions about the GSL 5 Summit other than registration, please contact Nora Reynolds (email@example.com).