GSL Wiki Guidelines
We encourage contributions to this wiki. If you have a contribution, please organize it according to the parameters below and send it in an email to buildingbetterworld(at)gmail(dot)com.
We are listing by research topic area, in respect to the following topics:
- Reflective Practice
- Learning and Assessment
- Health and Safety
- Global Civic Engagement
- Community-Driven Development
- Intercultural Development
- Power and Privilege
There is also a Tools and Syllabi wiki with resources in addition to the research resources. Within the GSL research wiki, items should be listed at the top of the page under the following categories:
- Peer-Reviewed Articles
- Articles in Major Periodicals
- Dissertations, Theses, and Other Works
Items underneath each of those topic headings (articles, books, chapters) should be listed chronologically by year (most recent first).
- When multiple dates within year (e.g. Fall, Spring, January), continue to list by most recent first.
- When multiple authors in same time frame, list alphabetically by author.
Follow APA guidelines with citation, except do not worry about hanging indent (formatting challenges in the wiki) and use the above guidelines for order of the list.
Be attentive to the title of the work: Use a dash between service and learning only if it exists in the title as published.
Hyperlink to articles available online in both the list at the top of the page and below where the abstract is located.