Oct 11, 2023
3:00pm - 4:00pm EDT
October's session will cover the following topics:
- Updates on bills and appropriations focused on Community Service, Federal Work Study, AmeriCorps, and other civic education priorities.
- The FY24 congressional budget process and budget and programmatic implications of government shutdown threats, continuing resolutions, and ongoing negotiations.
- What might this mean for the FY25 budget and process?
- Will congressionally directed spending (earmarks) survive?
- Recommendations for effectively engaging with your representatives on these issues